Monday, October 24, 2011

Good News!

Hikers of Ventura County, rejoice!  A new and exciting addition to the Conejo hiking trails just went into place and will be open to the public soon!  Conejo Open Space has installed a new bridge linking the Wildwood trail system to the Conejo Canyons trails.  Having hiked every foot of trail in Wildwood, I'm excited to try out a new area.  I have never hiked the Conejo Canyons, but have seen trails in the hills and wondered how to access them.  Now, once this bridge is open to the public, I can access it through my own backyard, Wildwood!

In other news, my poor trail blog has been so neglected.  After our big trip to Mt. Langley, I started two new jobs along with seminary, so my time quickly disappeared.  Lately, I have also had some health trouble that has limited my hiking.  Hopefully, I can work on those trails that I know by heart until I can get myself back into shape and try out some new trails.  Until then, keep hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment